Terms & Conditions
for MUKTI’s 2016 Lottery
Please READ the complete Terms and Conditions of MUKTIs 2016 Lottery by clicking here.
Please DOWNLOAD the Terms and Conditions by clicking here.
Brief Summary of the Terms and Conditions for MUKTI's 2016 Lottery
1) The Terms and Conditions are the Lottery Rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2) Entrants must be residents of England, Scotland or Wales.
3) No one under 18 years of age may purchase or sell lottery tickets. (Anyone under 18 who buys a ticket will forfeit the right to the prize.)
4) Tickets cost £2 each, and the maximum number of tickets that can be purchased by one person is 50 tickets (£100).
5) Payments can only be made by Cash, Cheque or Postal Order made out to 'The MUKTI Project'.
6) All payments must be received by The Traditional Yoga Association, PO Box 8058, Reading, RG30 9BR, NOT LATER THAN 15th May 2016 - THE CLOSING DATE OF THE LOTTERY. Any money received after this date will be considered a donation, and the counterfoil will not be submitted for the Lottery.
7) All the following prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable; there is no alternative to any prize, and they are not redeemable for cash or any other prize. The person named on the lottery ticket counterfoil is the only person eligible to claim the prize.
8) The First prize
£1,000 of Garuda Training at the Garuda studio in London. This includes teacher training and public and private classes (limited to two with James ’Silva) but does not include Bootcamp or Apparatus Teacher Training. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
9) Other Prizes:
Six hour tutorial with award-winning filmmaker Simon Chambers. The time you spend with Simon could be a single session at your house or chosen location/event, or 2 x 3 hour sessions which will be divided between shooting and editing. Please note: the location of the session is limited to within a 100 mile radius of London. If you live outside a 100 mile radius of London the winner would need to travel to London for the session(s). Complete beginners are welcome. Any additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
10) One Special Edition Bhagavad Gita printed by 'Srinivas Fine Arts Pvt. Ltd'. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
11) One Very Large diptyque candle. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
12) Lunch or Dinner for two at Sexy Fish restaurant in Berekley Square London up to the value of £200. Please be aware that we do not offer change or credit if the meal costs less than £200. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13) Two tickets for an Arsenal home game in either 2016 season or 2017 to be arranged at the discretion of the donor. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
14) Hair Make over at Michael Van Clarke in London with one his award winning team, includes a Diamond Dry Hair Cut TM, 3 More Inches product gift set and Lunch. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
15) Two tickets for Swan Lake at the Albert Hall in London on Sunday 5th June at 2.30pm. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
16) £100 in Waitrose vouchers – these vouchers can only be used in Waitrose.
17) £100 gift voucher for Aubaine Restaurants in London and Dubai. Booking is essential and your voucher code must be quoted at the time of booking. This original voucher must be presented on arrival (no photocopies or screenshots will be accepted). An alternative method of payment will be required if you do not pre-book or present the original voucher. This unique voucher code can be redeemed once only at one Aubaine venue. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cannot be exchanged for other products. Cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. Entire value must be used in one visit. Monetary vouchers cannot be used for special offers. It the responsibility of the purchaser and recipient to ensure this unique voucher code is not disclosed to others. Product descriptions are subject to change. Aubaine’s normal reservation and cancellations policies apply. The specified validity date cannot be extended and all Aubaine services are subject to availability, so please book in advance. Vouchers cannot be redeemed at Selfridges. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
18) Juicy Couture leather Vanity case and products. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
19) Bottle of Lanson Black Label Brut champagne. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
20) The person named on the lottery counterfoil is the only person who is eligible to claim the prize.
21) The prize draw will take place on 26th May 2016.
22) The names of the prize winners will be published online at www.HelpMakeAFuture.com.
22) If you, or someone you know, need information about and/or help with problem gambling, please call GamCare on 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk (click here to see information on responsible gambling).
23) The lottery is promoted by The Traditional Yoga Association® and is licensed by the Gambling Commission ( www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
|Lottery Operating License Number:||000-031265-N-312403-002|
|Charity:||The Traditional Yoga Association®|
|Registered Charity No:||1091469|
|Promoter:||The Traditional Yoga Association®
PO Box 8058, Reading
|Responsible Person:||Dr Uddhava Samman|
Find out more about Garuda®
Find out more about Traditional Yoga Association®