The following are the Terms and Conditions governing the lottery promoted by The Traditional Yoga Association® and is licensed by the Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
|Lottery Operating License Number:||000-031265-N-312403-002|
|Charity:||The Traditional Yoga Association®|
|Registered Charity No:||1091469|
|Promoter:||The Traditional Yoga Association®
PO Box 8058, Reading
|Responsible Person:||Dr Uddhava Samman|
1. These Terms and Conditions are the Lottery Rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Purchase of entries to the MUKTI Lottery must be from the Traditional Yoga Association® in accordance with the terms under which it promotes its lotteries.
3. Entries will not be sold to or by any person in a street, unless sold from a kiosk or on the doorstep by a representative of The Traditional Yoga Association® only.
4. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and 18 years of age or over. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize. UK law states that no entries can be sold by a person under the age of 16.
5. Entrants must provide accurate and legible entry information, including name, personal address, telephone number and email address, and must inform The Traditional Yoga Association® of any changes to these details as soon as they arise and no later than 15th May 2016. Failure to do so will result in that person forfeiting their prize.
6. Entrants agree to the Traditional Yoga Association's use of the information they provide in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation.
7. The cost of each entry is £2.
8. The Traditional Yoga Association® is committed to operating a socially responsible lottery. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased by one person is 50 tickets (£100).
9. The Draw will take place on 26th May 2016.
10. The closing date for purchase of entry is 15th May 2016. Counterfoils, cash payments and payments by cheque made out to 'The MUKTI Project', must be returned to The Traditional Yoga Association® by 15th May 2016. Any money received after this date will be considered a donation and not submitted for the final draw.
11. Full payment for each entry must be received either in the form of cash or cleared funds by 15th May 2016 before that entry can be included in the draw. Only entries for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the prize.
12. Payments can only be made by Cheque, Postal Order, or Cash. CAF cheques may not be used to purchase entries.
13. Entries can be purchased by contacting The Traditional Yoga Association® by email to info@HelpMakeAFuture.com or by post to:
The Traditional Yoga Association,
PO Box 8058
Reading RG30 9BR
14. All proceeds from the Lottery will go to MUKTI, A Project of The Traditional Yoga Association®. Registered Charity: The Traditional Yoga Association® (Registered Charity Number 1091469).
15. The Traditional Yoga Association® shall not be liable to the entrant for any loss or damage arising from:
• any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by The Traditional Yoga Association® or the entrant from time to time.
• any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by The Traditional Yoga Association® for the administration of the lottery.
• any delays or failures in the Banking system used by The Traditional Yoga Association® or the entrant.
• any refusal by The Traditional Yoga Association® to accept registration of an individual as an entrant to the lottery.
• any failure to enter a chance into the draw
• any event beyond the reasonable control of The Traditional Yoga Association®.
16. At the Prize Draw on 26th May 2016 a Reserve ticket will be drawn for each prize and placed in a sealed envelope and handed to the person Auditing the Draw.
17. If the winner of each Prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if The Traditional Yoga Association (TYA) has not been able to make contact with the winner, the winner shall forfeit the prize and the TYA reserves the right to award the prize to the person named on the reserve ticket. In this case the winner of the Prize chosen shall cease to be eligible for the prize in any way.
18. All the following prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable; there is no alternative to any prize, and they are not redeemable for cash or any other prize. The person named on the lottery ticket counterfoil is the only person eligible to claim the prize.
19. The First prize
£1,000 of Garuda Training at the Garuda studio in London. This includes teacher training and public and private classes (limited to two with James D’Silva) but does not include Bootcamp or Apparatus Teacher Training. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
20. Other Prizes:
Six hour tutorial with award-winning filmmaker Simon Chambers. The time you spend with Simon could be a single session at your house or chosen location/event, or 2 x 3 hour sessions which will be divided between shooting and editing. Please note: the location of the session is limited to within a 100 mile radius of London. If you live outside a 100 mile radius of London the winner would need to travel to London for the session(s). Complete beginners are welcome. Any additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
21. One Special Edition Bhagavad Gita printed by 'Srinivas Fine Arts Pvt. Ltd'. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
22. One Very Large diptyque candle. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
23. Lunch or Dinner for two at Sexy Fish restaurant in Berekley Square London up to the value of £200. Please be aware that we do not offer change or credit if the meal costs less than £200. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
24. Two tickets for an Arsenal home game in either 2016 season or 2017 to be arranged at the discretion of the donor. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
25. Hair Make over at Michael Van Clarke in London with one his award winning team, includes a Diamond Dry Hair Cut TM, 3 More Inches product gift set and Lunch. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
26. Two tickets for Swan Lake at the Albert Hall in London on Sunday 5th June at 2.30pm. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
27. £100 in Waitrose vouchers – these vouchers can only be used in Waitrose.
28. £100 gift voucher for Aubaine Restaurants in London and Dubai. Booking is essential and your voucher code must be quoted at the time of booking. This original voucher must be presented on arrival (no photocopies or screenshots will be accepted). An alternative method of payment will be required if you do not pre-book or present the original voucher. This unique voucher code can be redeemed once only at one Aubaine venue. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cannot be exchanged for other products. Cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. Entire value must be used in one visit. Monetary vouchers cannot be used for special offers. It the responsibility of the purchaser and recipient to ensure this unique voucher code is not disclosed to others. Product descriptions are subject to change. Aubaine’s normal reservation and cancellations policies apply. The specified validity date cannot be extended and all Aubaine services are subject to availability, so please book in advance. Vouchers cannot be redeemed at Selfridges. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
29. Juicy Couture leather Vanity case and products. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
30. Bottle of Lanson Black Label Brut champagne. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize.
31. In order to claim their prize the winner of each prize must be aged 18 or over.
32. The Traditional Yoga Association® accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by as a result of entering this lottery or accepting any of the prizes.
33. By accepting their prize, the winners agree to take part in promotional activity and The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right to use the name of the winner, their photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
34. The Traditional Yoga Association® shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
35. Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between the entrant and The Traditional Yoga Association®.
36. The name of the prize winners and town/county of residence will be published on the lottery website www.HelpMakeAFuture.com The names of the Winners may be requested by post, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Traditional Yoga Association, PO Box 8058, Reading RG30 9BR.
37. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post. Proof of posting of the entry is not proof of receipt.
38. Any complaints relating to the lottery should be sent in writing to The Traditional Yoga Association® giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
39. The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice. In the event of any amendment, the amended rules will be published on the lottery website: www.HelpMakeAFuture.com
40. The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
41. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of The Traditional Yoga Association® will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
42. Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their reference.
43. A copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Traditional Yoga Association® at the above address.
44. The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances to amend the prize, or replace the prize by another prize, at its absolute discretion.
45. This lottery is a form of gambling. Should gambling become a problem we recommend you contact the GamCare helpline on 0808 802 0133 or visit their website on www.gamcare.org.uk
46. The following people are not eligible to win the prize: TYA Trustees, Members of the MUKTI Committee and Members of the Lottery Committee.
47. The Traditional Yoga Association® may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application for tickets.
48. The Traditional Yoga Association's decisions made according to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.